Stila Family and Friends Event 2008
20% off total order + Free shipping. Valid until Dec. 16th
CODE: ECYX12
http://www.stilacosmetics.com/
Urban Decay Family and Friends Event
From 11/10-11/18
30% off Total order
Code:FFH30
http://www.urbandecay.com/
20% off total order + Free shipping. Valid until Dec. 16th
CODE: ECYX12
http://www.stilacosmetics.com/
Urban Decay Family and Friends Event
From 11/10-11/18
30% off Total order
Code:FFH30
http://www.urbandecay.com/
www.Tartecosmetics.com
30% off discount
30% off discount
code:LUCKYBREAKS7
Valid until November 30th or while supplies last.
www.Shopbop.com
30% off with code: EARLYGIFT
(not valid on sale, jewelry or accessories).
(not valid on sale, jewelry or accessories).
This code expires on Thursday, November 13th at 11:59PM PST.
Shipping is still free on all orders!
H&M coupon
10% off a purchase of $50 or more
http://www.hmfriendsandfamily.com/media/HMCouponNov2008.pdf
Expires: 12/31/08
10% off a purchase of $50 or more
http://www.hmfriendsandfamily.com/media/HMCouponNov2008.pdf
Expires: 12/31/08
well, that's for everyone, or anyone, who checks out my blog. ehehh. have a blast!
Retail therapy is freaking awesome. A lot of people have been saying all these sales is because of the poor economy right now? I honestly have no idea. Sadly, I don't really understand what's going on right now with the economy. Atleast gas is cheap right now! =D I wanna get a car already. I probably won't be able to be driving my own car until i start living on my own, off campus, probably. But I already have my eyes on a coupe! can you guess which one? if only there were lots of people reading my blog, I'd get lots of responses, & it'd be so fun =D but too bad that's now how it is right now. it's the Nissan Altima coupe! i want RED or white would be okay. with LEATHER SEATS fsho. It looks so cute, but hot at the same time!
I went on a little shopping spree on Veteran's day =D hm, i think i've spent enough for this month...hehe. except! i still need to make orders to the sites that are having those wonderful family&friends events right now.
until next time!



1 comment:
altima! did you see the light metallic green haha :p I drove that one at the dealer before.
I need to look at the Friends&Family sale stuff. I'll let you know if I want to order something soon~!
Post a Comment